125% home equity loans are mortgages that are secured in second position. The 125% loan is a 2nd mortgage that when added to your existing first mortgage, exceeds the appraisal of your home. Since the bank has more to loose than equity in case of default, the rates are typically higher than they are with first mortgage or purchase loans.
Any second mortgage that has a total loan to value over 100% is considered as a 125 Home Equity Loan.
125 equity mortgages are loans used for debt consolidation and making home improvements, like adding a pool or replacing the roof.
You may be able to lower your monthly payments, and save a few hundred dollars a month.
125% equity loans can be a great way to consolidate all of your debts and bills into one payment.
- Amortization Schedules (15 - 25 year terms)
- Interest only payments are not an option.
- Fixed principal and interest payments
- Balloon Notes are not allowed
- Negative Amortization are not allowed on 1st Mortgages
- Rural Properties over 5 acres are not allowed
125 Home Equity Loans.com wants to earn your 2nd mortgage business.
That's why we guarantee the lowest rates online for 125% equity loans online.
125 Home Equity Loans.com offers:
- Fixed rate home equity loans
- Revolving equity lines of credit
- Home improvement loans
- Conventional Home Loans
- Sub Prime Refinance mortgages
- Secured debt consolidation loans
Click Here for No Cost Loan Quote